JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Bosch High Pressure hose AQT 73 13 motor has just

My Bosch High Pressure hose AQT 73 13 motor has just stopped. I've checked all connections so it seems to be the motor. Is there a fuse?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

There is a thermo cut off, which will reset itself if the unit gets to hot, it shouldnt take longer than 30 mins to reset it self (normally its a matter on minutes.

The only fuse in the appliance is in the moulded plug.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I'll check the plug fuse (I hadn't thought of that). It's not going to be the thermo cut out as I have left it overnight and it hasn't re-set.
Roy Guy