JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My galaxy s7 fell of a balcony... does not pwoer up and is

Customer Question

my galaxy s7 fell of a balcony... does not pwoer up and is cracked on front and back...what should i do. its only a month old
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately this is likely to be a expensive repair as a third of the vale of the phone is the screen, this combined with the fact its not starting up and has a crack on the rear case would suggest it may be uneconomical to repair.

If you dont have any specific phone insurance such as what would come with a premium bank account or a policy you took out when you purchased the phone, you could try claiming on your home insurance, however you often find the excess as much as the repair cost.

If you would like to get it repaired, or at least a quote for repair I would suggest you use the Geek Squad, details can be found here, I also suggest customer use a comparison site such as the one here so you are not paying over the odds for a repair.

Please let me know if you need any further guidance.

James