Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

My Beko Fridge/Freezer often has water in the bottom of the

My Beko Fridge/Freezer often has water in the bottom of the fridge section, and needs to be dried out every 2/3 days
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # of your fridge?

Also how old approx it is?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi, it is approx 4/5 years old . A class frost free. I can't see the model number as it is fitted in to a narrow space.
it measures 150cm x 50cm if that is any help
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
fridge section and freezer section are the same size
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Got the model no. CF5533APW
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for that info, thanks for the model#. But for now, all you need to do is defrost this one with the doors open for 24 hours.

The reason this happens most times is that ice forms in the freezer drain behind the rear wall in the drain line tube.

When this happens, and the unit goes into defrost, the water has no where else to go but down the back wall inside the fridge section so you get water in the fridge ;-)

A defrost like this, even though its frost free is sometimes needed.

I think that will solve your issue. I have been a refrigeration tech for over 35 years lol.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

If the probblem re occurs you can simply write me and we will go from there, but I doubt it will;-)

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael