George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

MY BUSH F721QB START BUTTON IS STUCK AND WON'T POP BACK OUT.

MY BUSH F721QB START BUTTON IS STUCK AND WON'T POP BACK OUT. NOT SURE IF YOU CAN HELP
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: Not sure what other details to provide as I simply pressed the button to start a wash and now it won't pop back out, so unable to use the machine.
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

The Start Button is part of the function button set on this appliance.. The part number for the Function Button set is 42066019

You need to replace the full button set as the strip that holds the button will be damaged/broken.

You can but the Function Button set from the following link at very little cost.

Please remember to rate the assistance I have given you.

FUNCTION BUTTON SET 42066019