Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

When the machine is turned on the Eco light flashes

Customer Question

When the machine is turned on the Eco light flashes accompanied by continual beeps. I have checked the filter etc. Any thoughts?
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the Full model # of your Dishwasher so I can help you properly?

Also how old appox is it if you know?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Fagor LF1-0471T
4 years old
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thank you for that information.

Please try one thing so I can rule out a simple glitch.

Turn off power to your dishwasher at the mains for 30 full minutes.

Then turn it back on, llet me know exactly what it does before you turn t on, and then when you turn it on if possible?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK. Have turned off at mains at 4.40, so will come back to you at 5.10.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Great!

I'll be here;-)

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Turned on machine at wall. Then pressed Power Switch. 1 beep and all lights on Control Panel come on and off briefly. Then 30 bleeps while Eco light flashes accompanied by On/Off light and salt refil light remain on. Could be salt refil, but in past machine would still work even if salt refil indicator was on.
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi sometimes they will get stuck (hung up if the salt is either empty or caked up.

These machines wont always respond this way and will sometimes work for a white without salt etc, its only when the computer on the main board realizes this and halts operations.

I would try re filling the salt with the power turned off at the main.

If that doesn't help, please let me know and I will advise you what else needs to be done to fix your dishwasher.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Michael, Customer Service
Experience: I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks Michael. I will tell my tenant to refill the salt as you suggested. I have given you a rating and will see if that solves the problem before I tip you!
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi thank you, ***** ***** doesn't not do the trick, please let me know and I will help you further.