George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Neff S72T69X3GB_BK integrated dishwasher has an error E15

Customer Question

Neff S72T69X3GB_BK integrated dishwasher has an error E15 and the tap warning light is on
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There is a whirring noise and when I add water manually it is being drained
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 11 months ago.

This is caused by water ingress into the base of the appliance... Either a leak or an overflow has occurred and this has triggered the Anti-Flood System.
Turn off the appliance and unplug it from the power socket.

Take the appliance out from its housing
Tilt the appliance backward at an angle of approx 60degs to expel any waters from the base.
If the problem happens again thereafter then you'll need to remove the right-hand side panel to investigate for leaks.
If there is no water to be found in the base, check the switch at the top of the Anti-Flood System's float.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Where is the switch? What does it look like?

The float is in the base of the appliance.. the float is attached to a rod and at the top of the rod is a switch.

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.