JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Our food showcase model RH57H90507F, the fridge was showing

our food showcase model RH57H90507F, the fridge was showing a temp of 12C, I pushed the fast freeze indicator on the panel, it is now down to 1C, will it stop itself from fast freezing or do I have to press the fast freeze indicator to stop, hoping that it will go back to its normal operating temp of 7C. our registration number 233453
Many Thanks
Brian de la Salle
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

The Power Freeze function does not automatically switch off unless the appliance detects a fault, such as the door being left open. You should switch off the function when not needed to reduce energy consumption and reduce the building up of frost (as this causes issues, even for a frost free appliance).

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance?

Many thanksJames