JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Where can i buy a replacement filter in the uk for an aria

Customer Question

where can i buy a replacement filter in the uk for an aria euro air purifier and ioniser, model AP 170?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I believe you have the wrong model number as they dont have any products listed starting "AP", did you mean PA170, as this can ordered directly from DeLonghi here for £5. Please note they do not keep the part in stock so it can take a few weeks from the time you order before it arrives.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I havent heard from you in a few days, and I just wanted to follow up and check if you required any further assistance, if you question has now been answered I would appreicate if you can rate the service received.

James