George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Hotpoint Tumble Dryer CDN 7000P, Model No.

Customer Question

I have a Hotpoint Tumble Dryer CDN 7000P, Model No.###-##-####which I was told last December was liable to catch fire, and was advised at that time it would be attended to within a few weeks. It was not and eventually I was advised it would be seen to this month. This has not happened and can I have a realistic date when it can be seen to?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is George,

To get a date for your repair you will need to contact the Hotpoint Customer Care team on 03448 224 224 or 01733 287860.

I hope I have helped you with this