Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Washing machine ZWTi71201WA: the bottom plate inside the

Washing machine ZWTi71201WA: the bottom plate inside the washing machine holding in place the furniture door-supporting plate (the external one is screwed into the internal one) has fallen off (inside the machine). How to put it back in place?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** in the UK - would you kindly let me have the PNC number (a 9 or 11 number code) that is on the label inside the door.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
That should be###-##-####

Many thanks - will be right back.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok I am here

Attached is the illustrated diagram for the cabinet, can you confirm which item number you are referring to please?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
See picture: bottom right corner, where the four holes are now visible, should be the plate holding the furniture door
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think it is part 567B
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The one inside the washing machine, into which the screws are fixed

OK power off first - you then have to take off the outer door seal (door rubber) retaining band. Once this is off, remove the door seal from its position on the front panel and fold it back into the drum area. Do not undo the rear door seal band. You then have to find the inner retaining clip. Once you have the clip to hand, with one hand reach inside and line it up with the holes in the front panel and refit the outer clip. Once this is done you can refit the door seal to the front panel and lock it in place with the retaining band.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Can you give the part numbers for door rubber and door seal? Will there be enough space for my hand to get through?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Alternatively is there a pick up tool (magnetic) thin enough to get through the holes and pick the retaining clip up?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not door rubber but retaining band, sorry

Item 125a retainer band - item 115 door seal. In the second diagram

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The retainer band, how does it unclip? I do not want to damage it or the rubber

Easy - take a small bladed screwdriver and gently flick it off from the top.

Experience: I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thanks I am done.