KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I can't remove the child lock on my varioPerfect washing

Customer Question

Hi, I can't remove the child lock on my varioPerfect washing machine. I've tried going through each programme and pressing the button for about 5 seconds but the child lock won't disengage. What should I do?
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: It is a Siemens brand washing machine. There is a central knob where I can turn to engage different programmes and then a screen with three buttons below it followed by four buttons on the right and then the Start Reload button on the far right
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... to unlock it press and hold the OPTIONS button till the time it goes off
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks