Dales-Electronic
Dales-Electronic, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I am a Home Appliance / Refrigeration Technician of 25yrs+ with my own business and for multi-brand national companies.
26760916

Have a Flavel Milano E60. Had to take off the door to refit

Hi, have a Flavel Milano E60. Had to take off the door to refit seal round glass panel. When trying to refit door not able to get screws to bite as the backing panels seem to have moved. How can I get access to them to put in right place? Thanks
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi you have to take the hinge side - side panel off to get at the retaining plates. For future reference only undo the top and bottom and then wiggle the door out.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. thanks for that. After a wee bit of a struggle got there. Will be more careful next time.

A pleasure - same thing happened to me the first time I did it, a job that should have taken about 15 minutes took over an hour but we live and learn. Could I ask that you kindly rate the information by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page. If you need further help do come back to me. Thank you for using JA and have a good bank holiday weekend - Ian