Kelly
Kelly, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Technician with over 30 years of experience.
11418111

Whirlpool dishwasher adg 7561 8511 756 15840 wall mains

Customer Question

whirlpool dishwasher adg 7561 8511 756 15840 wall mains switch is ok but not supply through to the on/off door switch , does the mains supply run directly to the on/off door switch or is it routed
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• The power comes in to the machine at the bottom and then runs through the harness to the power switch. So, follow the wires from your home's supply to the junction box, that is likely where the trouble lies. Let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is the junction box an integral part of the machine, if so can be accessed from the door removal/drop down, the on/off switch is . willnew so that is is not the prob, will I have to pull the machine to get to the junction box, is this box fused at all.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

It will likely need to be pulled out. There is an access panel at the area under the door but I am not sure if you will have room to access it from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok thks , I will let you know what happens, hahha in due course
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

You bet, thank you!