George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have an aeg dryer with the squre door,i have a problem of

hi,
I have an aeg dryer with the squre door,i have a problem of drying because the the start button keeps flashing ***** *****ght .the tumble drum is working but there is no heat to dry .
what causes this light to come on and how do I rectify to start the dryer?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 7 months ago.

Hello Michael, my name is George,

Please supply the Product Code from the label by the door opening.. Also, please tell me how many flashes of the ***** *****ght there are before the pause to start flashing again.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
AEG T65170AV....CONTINIOUS AMBER FLASHING ON THE START BUTTON
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hello George good evening

So you are saying that the flashing does not pause for a second to start flashing again?

Can you look for the Product Code that starts with '916'

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
where can I find the product code on the appliance

Normally also on the label behind the door and on the rear of the appliance

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
prod. no.***********

Could that be***********

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
no 20201

Sorry but there are 27 variants of the T65170AV and the only one that has a PNC that ends in 201 is

AEG Electrolux***********20110823 T65170AV

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
type p541658 serial no. 95236319 mod +35850 is all there is on the the lable and the said prod no. I gave u
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
by the way it is AEG ELECTROLUX

There is an AEG model that has that PNC of 91609520201 that you gave, but that is model AEG Tumble Dryer T35850 and NOT the T65170AV model

AEG Electrolux***********20091107 T35850

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
U R CORRECT T35850

Ok.. Thanks...

One moment please

This is an indication that a program change has been attempted without first completing or ending the first program.

To change a programme that has been selected by mistake after it has started, first turn the programme dial to 0 (OFF) and then select the new programme.
Once a program has started, it cannot be changed directly. Any attempt to change the program using the selector or a function button will cause the indicator light over the START / PAUSE button to flash and the buzzer will emit a
series of sounds, but the programme itself will not be changed in any way.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
HOW DOES ONE ELECT ANOTHER PROGRAMME

Turn the dial to the '0' at the top of the dial... Wait for 2 seconds, then choose the new program that is required and press START

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
will try that now give me a few minutes

OK

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
success it has worked thank u

You are very welcome.
Please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Experience: A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok will do thank u and good night