JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a bosch washing machine model no. e-nr. wae28363gb/05

Hi i have a bosch washing machine model no. e-nr. wae28363gb/05 fd8810 601654 which appears to be leaking water from the black screw plug behind the base panel... i think it is the 'pump cover'. can the seal wear out?...is this the likely problem of the leak? I have cleared all debris from filter.
Your help appreciated.
Ray
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: bosch washing machine leak
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Ray, If its leaking I would remove the cap and use some Vaseline around the gasket then then screw it back in place, and see if that stops the water leaking.

If this fails I would buy a replacement such as the one here.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi James,
Thanks. I have tried vaseline and it held good for a number of months but now leaking again.....so i will order the replacement part you have suggested and hope that this stops the leak.Ray