Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Samsung American style fridge freezer that is 15

Customer Question

I have a Samsung American style fridge freezer that is 15 years old and was repaired in 2009 by fitting defrost toc and sensors. It recently shut down for two days without warning although power was still getting to the appliance. We emptied it whereupon is started working again. We haven't refilled it as yet and have provisionally order a new appliance. Any thoughts?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My number is *****
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Or***********
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi I see you requested a call.

I will send you the offer from Just answer so I can do that.

Please accept the offer and I will call you at your convenience to discuss this problem you have with your fridge.

Sincerely

Tech Michael