Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a hotpoint smart washing machine. no power, checked

Customer Question

i have a hotpoint smart washing machine. no power, checked main plug, changed fuse, still no power
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I am sorry to hear that.

Make sue you verify power ot the putlet. If there is power there then unfortunately the main control board has failed and needs to be replaced.

Its easy to do and no soldering is required. It simply plugs in. But, there a re a few plug in wires that run to the control board so I would take a picture or two so you knwo exactly where the wires go when you replace the circuit board ;-)

The best place to get that main control board is: http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/

But I would call them to order this board, They will ship that put to you likely today;-)

Please call Ransom Spares: 0844(###) ###-####a href="http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/" target="_blank">Home » Parts » Brands » Hotpoint

Once you have the part, you can let me know and I will assist you if you need my help, no extra cost for that;-)

All you will need are a few basic hand tools to make this repair.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael