Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Beko ECO WMB 81445 LW When my wife came to empty machine she

Customer Question

Beko ECO WMB 81445 LW
When my wife came to empty machine she found some clothes still dry, so sequence (28 minute wash) had not completed, or indeed properly started. Machine screen shows machine to be in the "wash" cycle. Taken washing out and pressed start button for 3 seconds to reset. Machine runs for approximately 5 seconds (the drum's not turning, it's the drain pump) and then stops again. Pour some water into cylinder and the pump will empty it. So my thoughts are inlet valve solenoid or water depth switch or pcb has fried itself. Any suggestions?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Was it stuck on a wash cycle when you found it?

Also how old is your washer?

Tech Michael