Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Just under 1 year old. The

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Just under 1 year old. The Micro-SD will not stay in - this has only started happening over the last week. I have tried various different Micro SD cards. None will stay in. When I push the card in, there is the feel of it being 'locked'. but it doesn't fully hold and just springs out.
Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I am sorry to hear that.

How old is your computer?

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

oh my apologies, it just now showed me that it less than a year old!

Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Sometimes the messages are a little delayed.

Expert:  Michael replied 11 months ago.

Ok, now since its just Under 1 year old you are in good shape as far as a free repair from Samsung ;-)

What you have is a broken slot catch and that is under warranty as is your computer 100% covered still at this time.

What you need to do, is contact Samsung, using the phone contact information on the warranty card, and in the user manual that came with your computer. They will set up shipping and tell you where to either send or bring it in for this repair. Also there will be no cost to you for that.

If you cant locate the phone # I will send you one, but the one that came with your computer will work quicker with any run around with phone transfers lol

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael