Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I had my washing machine repaired recently and it had some

Customer Question

I had my washing machine repaired recently and it had some new bushes fitted. The Engineer said that it would make a noise until they had bedded in. That was a few weeks ago and it's still making a terrible noise. Is that normal? Should it have stopped by now.
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

On this one can you describe the noise and is it getting worse?

Did it make that terrible noise before the engineer worked on it?

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Tech Michael, the noise is a really loud kind of scraping noise and no it didn't make the noise before the Engineer came. I called them because I thought the machine was leaking and he found that it needed new bushes.Thank you
Jan
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Jan, unfortunately that technician, did a poor job and I am sure he didn't put something back correctly. The best thing to do in this instance is to call him back and tell him you have had it checked and he did something incorrectly.

I wish I had better news for you I really do.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael