George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

Tircity bendix electric cooker sb200/3 tiara How do I

Tircity bendix electric cooker sb200/3 tiara
How do I replace a hot ring on this appliance
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

If you open the grill there is a top panel that slides out.. Remove it

You can then access the bracket that retains the hob-top to the body.. undo the screw on the bracket and the top can lift to change the ring as with the older model.

Here is a diagram for you

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are four brackets ---- I have unscrewed the four ,but it will not release the top
please advice***** *****

Hi Robert, I will go to the warehouse and look at that model.. I will contact you back later

If you remove the back panel there are a few screws going into the rear of the hob top that secure it to a bracket just under the control panel. You will need to undo the control panel to be able to do it.