Michael
Michael, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been an appliance repair tech for over 30 years and will help you solve your problems.
11519491

I have a Zanussi Electrolux Condenser Drier (Model TC 7102

I have a Zanussi Electrolux Condenser Drier (Model TC 7102 W) which I have had for a few years but is a marvellous machine. It stood on tiles in my laundry room. I moved house last week and it now stands on carpet in the kitchen. I did two loads of washing today and then put it into the drier for around 40 mins each load. When I came to empty the water reservoir, it was completely empty ! Where was no sign of any water anywhere. What can have happened and it is safe to use ?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I am Tech Michael an expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

Hi, did the dryer get hot normally like it does?

And make sure there is no water that may have leaked on the floor, please let me know if you find any under the dryer?

If there is no water underneath then it is still fine. There wont always be water in the resivour.

It should be on either times or a piece of plywood. You can pick up some inexpensive ceramic tiles and simply place them together so that they dont leave the carpet exposed underneath and then it will be safe to use for sure;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service kindly.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Sincerely

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** try this and let you know in due course
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi sounds great!

Please rate at this time so I can remain with you, its also the only way I an credited at all for time and expertise with you.

Once you rate in a kind fashion, you will then have access to me for 30 days;-)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already replied . The machine is now mounted on tiles and is working satisfactorily. Thank you for your help.
Rita