KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

HELP - my Miele induction hob CS1212 is showing a' d' on the

HELP - my Miele induction hob CS1212 is showing a ' d' on the display for a couple of seconds - then display shows it normal mode to start cooking but it doesn't heat up. Any ideas? I have turned it off and on at the mains.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... if you still need help then this d indicates hob is in demonstration mode. To deactivate demonstration mode turn the right control twice briefly for less than one second anticlockwise as far as it will go and then turn it again and hold for approx. 3 seconds.
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks