Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Frigfreezer ModelE522BRXFDU Purchased Nov 2009. The

Customer Question

I have a Frigfreezer ModelE522BRXFDU Purchased Nov 2009. The Icemaker has ceased to function and I seek advice as to what action to take
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The easiest way to diagnose ice maker issues is to manually fill the ice maker with water. If it dumps the cubes in a few hours but does not refill the ice maker tray, then there is a problem with the water fill, like a frozen fill tube or a faulty water inlet valve. If it does not dump the cubes, then the issue is with the ice maker itself or the temperature is too high and not allowing the harvest to start. Let me know what happens, please.