Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Belling built under double oven (XOU70FP MK II)

Customer Question

I have a Belling built under double oven (XOU70FP MK II) Model No.###-##-####
For a while now when using the grill or top oven the digital display plays up, sometimes triggering the timer to keep bleeping. A few days ago the digital display packed up altogether which now prevents the main oven from working. The top oven / grill still work.
Is it repairable? And roughly how much?
Thanks in anticipation of your advice. Graham
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.

From the fault you describe then its going to be the timer unit as they do play up like this and fail im afraid.

Now yes this can be fixed as the timer is still avalible to buy. The part itself is £80 so not a cheap part. But if you need an engineer to call and fit it for you then you can add another £60 on top of it so roughly around £140 for the repair.

Hope this helps you. If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks Daniel. Can you point me at a part number? Had a look on a Belling Spares site but could identify the timer unit. Thanks
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.

The part number for the timer is###-##-####/p>