KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

How do i switch off the showroom demo mode on a Bosch built

How do i switch off the showroom demo mode on a Bosch built in oven model number hbg6764s1b?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... to deactivate the Demo mode... Briefly disconnect the appliance from the mains (switch off the circuit breaker in the fuse box) and then deactivate demo mode in the basic settings within 3 minutes. You can check User Manual page#20 for more information
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks