KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a De Dietrich dishwasher. It's been working file

I have a De Dietrich dishwasher. It's been working file todate but now now. Both the LED glasses symbol and Eco symbol lights are flashing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it backwards by around 45 degrees to check if water drains off... plug it back and try again, if the error appears again please get back with its complete model number
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No change. LEDs still flash. Model number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to help me further?

Sorry for late response and thanks for the model number... what happens if you tilt it towards the right ? If this wont work then pull the dishwasher out while it is unplugged, and clean the drain pump completely

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I clean the drain pump?

you can pull the dishwasher out remove the base plate and then clean the drain pump