Daniel
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a WIDL1265 washer / dryer. All the lights are

I have a WIDL1265 washer / dryer. All the lights are flashing plus 9hour delay button. It won't work!
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.

I just want to double check with you first that it is every light on there thats flashing not just certain lights?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
all the lights along the top and the 9h time delay one
Expert:  Daniel replied 10 months ago.

Ok if you have all the lights flashing then its going to be the main control board at fault here im afraid.

But if you are handy at soldering then you can fix this. You need to remove the rear cover at the back and remove the control board at the bottom.

Open the casing and locate C17 capacitor. This is the part that fails so you can try and replace this and hopefully that will cure it.

We see this fault a lot on these were all the lights flash and its always that Capcaitor on the control board that fails so you need to either repalce the control board or replace the capacitor on the board if you are able to and that will cure the fault from there.