KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

Washing mc machine washes but willnot spin rinse fo1 appears

washing mc machine washes but willnot spin rinse fo1 appears in display window
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is it ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hy6f3551p 6kg 28 o4 14

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... F01 is a motor triac fault... the triac is located on the motor control board and usually this board has to be replaced, this board is located at the bottom left if you check it from rear..with the washer unplugged you can remove the rear panel and check for connections to and from this board.