KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a Bosch exxcel 8 washing machine. It displays an e29

Customer Question

I have a Bosch exxcel 8 washing machine. It displays an e29 message. I've tried opening the water hatch at the bottom right and drained it but this hasn't resolved the issue.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 10 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... E29 is a water fill issue... check if water is turned on, if it is turned on then check if inlet hose or valve is kinked
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
When you say water is on do you mean from the mains? If so the water is on. I can't see any kinks.

OK remove the hose and then remove the small filter from the valve, clean the valve completely and then connect it back... it should work, if it does not please get back with its complete model number and let me know how old is it

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Actually there's a valve on the pipes leading to the hose I didn't know that. Ive turned it on and everything works. Thanks.

OK thanks for accepting