KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

My new tx-55dx600b won't turn on from sleep. Have tried

My new tx-55dx600b won't turn on from sleep.
Have tried turning off/on with both handset and button, and unplugged for a count of 20.
The red light blinks, and there's even been momentary life, but it just goes back to sleep.
Help.
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... how old is it and does it blink in a sequence of like 7 or 10 blinks or is it continuous ?
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, as I only bought it yesterday (!), it's now going back to the vendor (to which they've agreed.)
My initial thought was that there would be a quick fix of which I was unaware, hence the contact with yourselves, but, as time went on, and I had tried so many approaches, all of which failed, I realised that it was seriously faulty and that I'd have to contact the vendors today (luckily open on Sunday's.) They agree it's a dodo.
So no need for further assistance (I hope.)

Indeed this is a fault with either the main board or the power board... as it is under warranty its better to get this replaced