George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I am trying to find drum paddles for an Indesit iwsc51051

I am trying to find drum paddles for an Indesit iwsc51051 not having much joy can I use any other type of paddle
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Nicola, my name is George,

The part you require is part number C00097565 and you can order it from UK Whitegoods Shop

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.