Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

RANGEMASTER, EXCEL, 110 Duel Fuel SER No 7585 010297 The

Customer Question

RANGEMASTER, EXCEL, 110 Duel Fuel SER No 7585 010297
The right hand button on my cooker has broken off. I need to replace it and timer my also need replacing. How do I access the timer to remove and check it so that the end if the button can be removed. Where do I get the right spares from
Stephen
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am quite willing to pay £33 for the right answer, but I do not want to join something that charges me £396 per annum. If the latter is the case I will have to get my information elsewhere. Can you tell me what I am signing up for?
Expert:  Dales-Electronic replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** the timer and button/knobs are still available. However getting to them is something else. You will need to remove the front facial panel which may entail taking the top off. Once you have access and the front facial panel is removed you can (with power off) unclip the timer and move it forwards. If you take care you can often remove its plastic cover and remove any damaged button stems. Then its just a case of refitting it all and replacing the damaged buttons etc.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have engaged a local company to replace the timer and the two knobs as this is a duel fuel unit and will also require the gas turning off. I have spent hours sourcing the parts which came overnight
I was in a position where we were without an oven and it was getting desperate.
Please cancel my Free trial and monthly subscription which I have not subscribed to