George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

My Zanussi Fridge Freezer Model (ZRB35213WA) Prod.No.

Customer Question

My Zanussi Fridge Freezer Model (ZRB35213WA) Prod.No. (925054411-00)
Type (CBZF345) is not keeping fresh Chicken/Fish/Bread etc frozen. The thermometer is reading (-10)
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 1 year ago.

Is the fan going round?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I check if the fan is going round

Please defrost the appliance completely by switching it off and leaving it with the door open for 24hrs.

Following the defrost, switch the appliance back on and shut the door, wait for a few hours, then test the temperature inside and let me know what it is.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've already done that-temp reading - (-10)

Then I suggest that if the fan behind the drawers in the freezer is running, then you are short on refrigerant and should retain the services of a refrigeration engineer to top-up the system