KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

What does the letter L mean when we try to use induction

Customer Question

Hi - what does the letter L mean when we try to use induction hob?
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... please tell me its complete model number and how old is your appliance
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
L stands for Lock, the hob needed unlocking, I am not at all convinced you are a Miele technician

of course everyone knows L stands for lock... that is the reason I asked for the model number, To unlock it you have to press and hold the lock light (or the space under it) for around 10 seconds

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Enquiry finished.