JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a gloss black rangemaster fridge freezer. It's about

Customer Question

I have a gloss black rangemaster fridge freezer. It's about 2 1/2 years old. The gloss on the left hand door has gone cloudy. How can I get the shine back. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I was wondering when you would be able to give me an answer.Thank you.
Yours sincerely, Mrs ***** *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****,

Sorry for the delay in responding, I have spoken to a few colleagues regarding this issue.

It rather depends whats causing the cloudy finish, Baby Oil is a good product to help shine and polish the product, if its caused by water marks and lime scale you could try using white vinegar, however if its not water marks I would try and use baking soda and warm water this should lift off anything stuck to the surface making it dull.

However in most cases if its been like that for a while it has probably worn through the protective film\lacquer on the door.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon Diane,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I havent heard back from you I just wanted to follow up to see if you required any further assistance?