JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Am interested in the Panasonic kx-tgf320 phone combo, but

I am I am interested in the Panasonic kx-tgf320 phone combo, but worried about the potential emf emissions from the cordless handset. Can you give emf safety information please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Firstly are you looking for some generic information regarding the TGF320?
For example the product operates over the 1.88 - 1.90 GHz bandwidth and transmits at ~10 mW.

The base station will be transmitting at 10ms cycles, even when the phone is on standby, your looking at a power density 1M from the base station would be ~40 mW/m2

We all have our own limits to EMF \ RF tolerance, this model has a average output, and meets all EU and UK standards, which makes it as moderate risk to increasing EMF.

Please let me know if you require anything clarified.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information. I have decided to buy an ecò gigaset phone from EMFìelds, which only emits when in use not in standby.