JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an aeg dishwasher favorit which is continually

Customer Question

I have an aeg dishwasher favorit which is continually filling with water when it is turned on . It then leaks from the door , the water goes down into the base of machine and activates the flood system .
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good evening, sorry for the delay in responding.

This sounds like the inlet valve has failed and is forced open, the part is around £30, and your looking around £50 labour to have someone come to site and replace it for you.

If you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a suitable firm in your area.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

James