JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Hotpoint Freezer FZA50

Customer Question

Hotpoint Freezer FZA50
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Its unlikely the freezer needs re-gassed.

My suggestion is you power the freezer off, remove any frost let the radiator at the back cool down, and then turn back on.

The most likely cause is there is a build up of frost stopping the cooling elements chilling the freezer compartment.

Another thing to check for is after a few hours the radiator\heatsink at the rear is warm, this shows the compressor is working, and coolant is being circulated.

Please let me know if you need anything clarified.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

James