George-Allsorts
George-Allsorts, Senior Appliance Technicial Manager
Experience:  A whitegoods technician with 30+ years service in Domestic Appliance Service & Repair, and General Mechanical & Electrical Repair
19471162

I have a Bosch dishwasher -number on instruction book is:

I have a Bosch dishwasher -number on instruction book is: 9000 104182 (8507) - which has been working fine until today! Having completed a wash cycle the device does not turn off automatically and the tap indicator lamp is on. I have cleaned the water input filter per the instructions in the book but the problem remains. Any ideas?
Expert:  George-Allsorts replied 10 months ago.

Hello David, my name is George,

This is caused by water ingress into the base of the appliance... Either a leak or an overflow has occurred and this has triggered the Anti-Flood System.
Turn off the appliance and unplug it from the power socket.
Tilt the appliance backward at an angle of approx 60degs to expel any waters from the base.
If the problem happens again thereafter then you'll need to remove the right-hand side panel to investigate for leaks.
If there is no water to be found in the base, check the switch at the top of the Anti-Flood System's float.

Please let me know if you still have problems.. otherwise, please take the time to rate my assistance using the stars provided (5 stars is best) at the top of the page, as it is the only way I get credited for responding to you.