Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a zanussi zbb27650sa. Alarm traingle is flashing.

Customer Question

We have a zanussi zbb27650sa. Alarm traingle is flashing. Fridge not cold and freezer defrosting
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

The alarm is a high temp alarm, it suggests something has resulted in the freezer from overheating.

This is most commonly caused due to the door not being closed properly, or a power cut.

Keep the doors closed, what is the temperature shown on the display?

I suggest you set the fridge freezer to super frost, by pressing the mode button until the snow flake icon appears on the display, then press OK. This will switch off automatically in a couple of days, but come tomorrow the fridge should be back to a cold temperature.

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, I havent heard back from you I just wanted to follow up to see if you required any further assistance?

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.