JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a prima lpr600/1 dishwasher. I tripped the consumer

Customer Question

I have a prima lpr600/1 dishwasher.
I tripped the consumer unit a few nights ago. I have renewed the fuse in the plug, I have also made sure that there is still power at the socket outlet, also the switch inside the door. the switch appears to be ok but no lights showing so it appears to be something else. Any Idea
Tony
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Tony,

This sounds like a control board failure, as you would normally see some form of life on the display panel.

The control boards can be sourced online such as the one here, the risk you face with this is there may also be other parts which have failed due to a surge\earth leakage fault.

So before buying a replacement part it is worth doing a continuity test with a multi meter checking right from the plug to where it terminates on the PCB, and then checking the pump and elements are not open circuit.

If you would like me to recommend a engineer to come and give you a quote for repair please provide your post code.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James