JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have an American fridge freezer (Samsung) the fridge is

I have an American fridge freezer (Samsung) the fridge is showing 13 and the freezer is showing -18 , is there someone out there that can come and fix the fridge ?..
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good morning,

The most likely causes is a built up of ice\frost in the cooling vent between the freezer and fridge, so the cold air from the freezer cant get into the fridge and cool to the appropriate temp.

This can often be resolved by performing a defrost, over a couple of hours with the doors left open, however if you have already tried this and it didnt work, or prefer someone come out to resolve this for you, can you please advise the model of Samsung fridge and your post code.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Samsung model no RSHIDBBP
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Post code CF35TU
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I would normally recommend Penarth Appliances on(###) ###-####9355, however the engineer is going on leave for two weeks from today, but charged £40 plus parts. My colleague has used Richard at Appliance Care on 07583 457482 in the past, he charges £60 plus parts but can fit you in Tuesday, his number is ***** 457482.

James