JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Ergorapido 2 in 1 bought 21/2 years ago. Looks fully

Ergorapido 2 in 1 bought 21/2 years ago. Looks fully charged, used lightly but now runs for only 4/5 mins., cuts out, can restart but lasts less than min.. Can anything be done?
Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

This sounds like the battery has failed, and is not holding the required charge.

In order to identify the correct replacement battery for your Ergorapido, can you please advise the model and product number, which can be found on a small sticker to the rear of the unit.

The rough cost of a replacement battery would be £60.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 11 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last few days, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James