KevinWhiteJA
KevinWhiteJA, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Worked on appliances for more than 15 years
70193065

I have a problem with my belling idwa804, its starts to run

Customer Question

hi I have a problem with my belling idwa804, its starts to run a programme, the drainage pumps comes on but wont switch off and move on through the programme, any help would be greatl appreciated
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I note I have still been charged for this even though I did not receive an answer. Your first message makes reference to a 25% discount on a further question if i do ask another, however nothing in regards ***** ***** initial payment. Will this be refunded to me?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
If you would like to cancel then we offer a refund, yes. I am happy to continue to look for a Professional to exist, though.
Please let me know how you would like to proceed,
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just answer .... it seems the anti flood device in the base of unit has been activated... with the dishwasher unplugged pull it out and tilt it by around 45 degrees backwards and make sure excess water drains off... then plug it back and try again, if it works closely inspect the leak at the bottom of dishwasher
________________________________________________________________________________________
If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you .. Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks