Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Miele novertronic 526 washing machine. when I start

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Miele novertronic 526 washing machine.
when I start wash programme it stops and rinses light comes on & ----- on hours/ mins
display. I have switched it off & restarted it, the wash was completed but the lights came
On again when the rinse cycle started. This is the second time the fault has happened,
what is wrong & can you help? thank you, Nigel.....
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Hi Nigel,

This sounds like there may be a fault with the inlet valve, if it cant open the water valve this would be one reason why the rinse light would be illuminated, the other is potential flow control \ flood detected.

When the fault occurs, does this happen at the start of the cycle (before you hear it filling up), or does it happen a few minutes into the program once water has already started entering the machine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Do you still require a call?