JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

Beko dishwasher dl 1243 w I switch on, it does the first

Customer Question

beko dishwasher dl 1243 w
I switch on, it does the first buzz the non the second it keeps buzzing sounds like no water entering the machine.
I thought maybe the inlet electro valve, so i replaced with a new genuine valve but the machine still has a continual buzz and no action.
Water supply is ok but no sound of machine filling, just the continual buzz.
Can you help please,
Regards Larry
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Hi Larry,

As you know around the dishwasher I can give you some troubleshooting steps an engineer would tool (if called out).

I assume you have checked the inlet hose isnt crushed and is getting water (not shut off at the service valve)

Start by checking the voltage your getting to the inlet valve, is it actuating the valve?

If its not, you need to identify which sensor is at fault, the two obvious ones would be the flow and flood sensors.

Next you need to consider a possible control board failure, as if its getting the correct inputs but not calling for water then its a logic issue, and a replacement board is required.

Let me know how you get on

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last day or sp, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.

James

Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

I havent heard back from you in the last day or so, and just wanted to check if you still require assistance, I would appreciate it if you could rate the service received.Many thanksJames