JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have replaced my Randall 103 with a Danfoss 103 (leaving

I have replaced my Randall 103 with a Danfoss 103 (leaving the backplate and wiring untouched) because the clock did not turn. I have the same problem with the Danfoss. Everything works perfectly if you turn the clock manually.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

If the new clock is not turning it suggest its not getting power. Please use caution when going near the terminals as this will be live mains voltage.

You need to remove the timer exposing the back plate, if you refer to the wiring instructions on page 6, then use a volt meter to check your getting 240v across terminals 5 and 6.

My suspicion is your not getting voltage to power the timer, so its not keeping time, at which case you need to go back to the fused spur\source to find out if it has tripped\fuse blown.

Please let me know how you get on.