JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

My Amana fridge freezer ice / water dispenser is faulty. the

My Amana fridge freezer ice / water dispenser is faulty. the water will dispense but stops every 2 seconds and dispenses ice, then back to water and so on. How can I fix this
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, this sounds like a control panel failure.

Unfortunately it requires an engineer visit to strip down the unit, clean the circuit board and test the contacts, most likely the switch has failed, however it could be the control board which is getting confused.

If you provide your post code, and model number, I can recommend an firm to come out and resolve this fault for you.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi. Sorry missed the reply. My post code is S17 4QG. Model number is *****
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

No problem I would highly recommend you use RBS, their number is *****(###) ###-####or 07860 693063, they are a local firm.

I have referred many customers to them over the years, and have always had excellent reviews and feedback with the quality of their work.

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thanks I'll try RBS in the morning. Once I've spoken to them I will rate this service.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Tried to get RBS but so far they haven't returned my call. Your service was good but I don't know if RBS can do anything yet so I may still come back to you. Can I rate you once they have been to look at the fridge.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I will chase them up tomorrow, did you leave your details on his mobile?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
spoke to him. He said he would ring back. After a couple of hours no call. Then I phone again and left my details. He may ring tomoz!
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Still no contact with RBS? Do you have another contact who could deal with the fridge?
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

I am very sorry you have not had a response from RBS, I will follow up with them tomorrow.

However after speaking to my colleague he suggested Domestic Services, they are located in Sheffield and he advised have a good track record with repairs, they can be contacted on 0114(###) ###-####

James

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I think I have tried domestic services before. They said they could not repair the fault. I'll give them another ring.
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 months ago.

Let me know how you get on. I would be reluctant using anyone else.

If they wont take the work, I find out why RBS havent got back to you.