JamesI
JamesI, Handyman
Experience:  I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
75967336

I have a Beko OIF 22300. I turned the mains power off to do

Hello I have a Beko OIF 22300. I turned the mains power off to do some electrical work and when I switched it back on the clock on the oven started beeping. Is there any way to fix this?
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the delay in responding, unfortunately this is a hardware failure within the clock\timer module.

Due to the nature of the fault the oven is unlikely to work until the part is replaced, as it thinks its in auto\timer mode.

This is a common fault, the replacement part can be found here for around £50.

If you would like me to recommend an engineer to replace the part please provide your post code.

James

JamesI, Handyman
Experience: I have repaired and maintained numerous items over the years, from fridges to freezers, radios to TV's.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK thanks for your answer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your answer. It's fine as far as it goes but I was expecting a step-by-step guide as to how to repair this, since I asked for high urgency/high level of detail. Probably there's no way of doing this since the oven simply needs a new timer and that's that. But that to me was a high urgency/low level of detail answer, so the fee should reflect that.I'm grateful for your answer and acknowledge you have provided a relevant answer, but I will be trying to adjust the fee downwards to a fee that reflects the low level of detail.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 year ago.

I appreciate, your comments I will pass this on to customer services who will look at the fee.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I am a moderator for this topic. Please indicate here how much you would like us to adjust the fee by and we will make the partial refund.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, I've now been refunded £10. Best regards